What to Expect at Your First Appointment
When to Arrive:
You need to arrive 30 minutes early for your initial appointment in order to complete new patient paperwork.
If you have pre-registered online, please arrive 5 minutes early for your appointment.
When you first arrive at our offices, please check in at the front desk. Please bring the following items with you to your first appointment (checklist available):
- Health Insurance card of patient
- List of current medications
- Photo Identification of the Responsible Party (self or parent/guardian)
- Any referral(s) that patient has received from primary care physician, ER, etc.
- Any imaging you have had for this condition. We have the ability to view films online if they were taken at any of the following facilities. All other films need to be hand carried to your appointment
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Memorial Urgent Care
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Vancouver Clinic
- Vancouver Radiologists
- Southwest Imaging
- EPIC Imaging
- Family Physicians Group (Southwest Medical Group) if taken after 1/29/10
- St. John’s Medical Center
- Longview Radiology
- Workers Compensation claim information (if applicable)
- Motor Vehicle Claim Information (if applicable)
- Please keep in mind we do not bill third party insurances. We will set you up as a private pay patient and you may forward the bills accordingly.
New Patients and ER Referrals:
If you have been referred to us through the ER or have not previously been seen by any of the providers in our clinics, you will need to read, complete, and submit the following information when you arrive:
Please have a current medication list available
Co-Pays and Other Payments:
- Your co-payment is required at the time of service
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Debit Cards, and Care Credit.
- A deposit of $250 is required at each office visit for all self-pay, non-contracted insurance plans and Motor Vehicle claims
- Payment in full or a deposit for patient responsibility charges will be required prior to scheduling tests, procedures and surgery. All deposits will be applied to any outstanding residual balance.
- Medical loan vehicles available
- Please contact our Financial Counselor at 360-449-1066 if you need assistance