Rebound is proud to be a sponsor for the Musculoskeletal Clinical Conference for Primary Care. Presented by Northwest Surgical Research Foundation, the event will be held at the Moda Center on March 11, 2017.
*This symposium is for medical professionals only.*
**Due to overwhelming response, the Symposium is currently sold out. If you are interested in being put on a waiting list, please contact Kathy Black, Physician Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual CME course designed to address clinical orthopedic and neuroscience topics for regional primary care providers. Rebound Orthopedic and Neurosurgery clinicians, will discuss state-of-the-art clinical topics to help primary healthcare providers optimally care for their patients with neurological and orthopedics disorders.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements of the Washington State Medical Association through the joint providership of PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center (PHSW) and the Northwest Surgical Research Foundation. PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is accredited by the WSMA to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™.Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity meets the criteria for up to 6.5 hours of Category I CME credit to satisfy the relicensure requirements of the Washington State Medical Quality Assurance Commission.
SESSION 1 – Rotunda Room, Moda Center 4.5 CME credits
- 8:15 -8:50
- 9:00 – 9:15
- Welcome and Introduction – Stephen Southerland, MD Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery
- 9:15 – 10:00
- Management of Low Back Pain – Andrew Nemecek, MD Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery
- 10:00 – 10:15
- 10:15 – 11:00
- The Aging Hip, Hip Replacement – Todd Borus, MD Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery
- 11:15 – 12:00
- The Aging Knee, Knee Replacement – Stephen Southerland, MD Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery
- 12:00 – 12:45
- 12:45 – 13:30
- Neck and Arm Pain – Brian Ragel, MD Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery
- 13:30 – 14:15
- The Aging Shoulder, Shoulder Surgery – Jesse McCarron, MD Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery
SESSION 2 – Rebound Clinic at the Rose Quarter (across from Moda Center) 2 CME credits
- 14:15 – 14:45
- Coffee break move to Session 2
- 14:45 – 16:30
- Breakout Sessions – Exams
- Low Back
- Neck and Arm